Tuesday 3 June 2014

Happy Day, in fact DAYS!!!

This morning I went of to my stitching group at our LQS Mallee Tree. I so enjoy Wednesday mornings. Today some group members brought me piles of happiness! Piles of fabric scraps!

 

These I'll use for my hexies. Sooooo much to sew! So much 1/2" hexie fun!

At last I feel I'm progressing and getting the mariners compass quilt quilted!

Bernie is working hard!

 

 

 

 

 

This is the last one!! A lot more pebbles and that's done!

Next is the negative space. I was thinking feathers, but it'll have to be circles. I'll go crazy crazy craaazzzyyyyy!! But what the hell!

Any suggestions out there?

 

2 comments:

  1. You look as if you have been having fun with the quilting, it is looking absolutely fabulous :) If you want to try feathers, you could draw one out on greaseproof paper and then pin it to the quilt and stitch through it, try it out on a sample first, and see if you like the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pile of wonderful scraps for your hexi quilt. I think your plan of going crazy with your quilting sounds great!! I really like what you've done so far.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment! I would love to hear from you!.

Comment

Follow on Bloglovin I would love you to comment!