Tuesday 26 May 2015

May

My blog is seriously suffering neglect! Why oh why? Is it the cold? Maybe sore arthritic hands are also to blame for lack of quilting progress.

I have finished a third ionic gear bag. We are planning a cruise, so I thought another BGB for face paint and bangles and stuff might be a good idea! I pulled out the Kaffe Fassett box of fabric and got busy. Happy with this one!

One more to make and then NO MORE!

Patchwork of the Crosses is also slow! I have had some highlights though!

 

Our little poodle loves a quilt and lots of colour! Toti loves Kaffe too!

Chino is happy on the floor or a vacant chair.

I'm looking forward to taking delivery of my thermomix! Can't wait! Pinning recipes and tips in advance! Got a bit tired of seeing photos posted by both my daughters and their menus compared! Had to join them.

The other event I'm looking forward to is a weekend workshop with Heather at the Adelaide Sewing Centre. We are quilting a whole cloth quilt on the sweet sixteen. Spent some time today drawing designs!

Always look forward to any comments!

Happy quilting!

 

2 comments:

  1. Your crosses are amazing. I know you say they're slow but you've made lots of them now so you're definitely making progress. Your bionic bag will be so handy in your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect it is the time of the year for blog neglect, mine is the same :( Toti looks very nice sitting atop the lovely "Plus" quilt, good idea to put a border on to make it larger.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment! I would love to hear from you!.

Comment

Follow on Bloglovin I would love you to comment!