Saturday 14 September 2013

Back home in sewing heaven!

This is my first post.  I have been following a number of blogs for a while and so enjoy it!

I want to use this as keeping a log of my quilting, and to be active and participate in blogging world. 

We have just returned from a 10 week caravan trip. Wow did I take projects with me. I feel I have make millions of 1/2" hexies!  Now I have lots to finish. I will attempt to post some pics soon. 

We spent some time in Queensland and took in some amazing quilt shows in Brisbane and around Brisbane.  A special deviation to Wagga Wagga to see Sam Bowker's showing of work of the tentmakers of Egypt at the uni.  Sooo inspiring!,

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment! I would love to hear from you!.

Comment

Follow on Bloglovin I would love you to comment!