Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Work in progress

 This quilt is based on a design by Lynette Anderson.  I have enlarged the embroidery designs. The originals were a little too small for me to stitch.  I did the stitcheries while we were in Queensland on holidays.  We tend to head north each year in the winter to escape the Adelaide winter.

Packing enough sewing to keep me busy is a real challenge.  More and more storage in the caravan is required for quilting projects each time we go away.  But any excuse to visit quilt stores along the way!!!!

One of my little projects was to make some coasters to match colours in a painting!  They look like eyes all put together!!  I used raw edge appliqué.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment! I would love to hear from you!.


Follow on Bloglovin I would love you to comment!