Thursday 24 April 2014

Anzac Day activities!

We have had a busy social life lately. Lots of senior birthdays! The highlight was a visit from Petes sister who lives at Umhlanga Rocks (near Durban in South Africa). These are my excuses for the lack of activity on the sewing front!

Well.........the 1/2" hexies have seen some activity. A long way from a QS quilt! May never get there. In packing up the sewing room to create a bedroom, I found lots of 1/2" hexies left over from the flowers quilt.

These may be married to the current hexies. How??? G.O.K. Any ideas?

 

I've made three more little Dresden Plates. First one is a little asymmetrical. Lol!! All fu

Glad I painted the toenails!

Tomorrow the mariners compass! I have to continue the quilting!

I have to finish this. Three years is far too long to complete a quilt. When I run into a 'eeeek, don't know what to do' I stop and chuck it I to a basket. New Years resolution was to compete UFO's!! OMG it takes ages to get the Mojo into gear!

Happy quilting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment! I would love to hear from you!.

Comment

Follow on Bloglovin I would love you to comment!