Friday 18 December 2015

Fresh beginnings

Just found a blog that I wrote prior to moving but didn't post!

We are loving our spot! We keep pinching ourselves! How can we be so lucky? BUT....we miss our family. Xmas will be strange without most of the family. I'll miss the boys excitement. Leigh Anne will be with us though.

Lindi, Kym and boys are visiting in January. Can't wait!

Cycads along the driveway.

Love this view from the sitting room.

 

Upstairs to my sewing room....

 

Angelica's spot - perfect for the teenager.

 

Some threads and some Lucy Boston! I was happy to find these blocks when I unpacked. I'd put the LB templates and fabric aside to take in the car. The packers did what packers do. All vanished into one of the thousands of boxes!!

My super piece of Sheila! Thanks Sheila! Just love it!

Chino and Toti at the front door waiting to be taken for walkies!

A lovely deck out the back. Often have a BBQ or breakfast out here. We live the the trees and tree ferns.

I need to get into serious sewing! So many half done projects! Attention mostly to Lucy lately. A few boxes waiting to be unpacked, Xmas stuff to do.

Have a great Christmas or holiday break. Enjoy!!

 

4 comments:

  1. you have certainly found yourselves a lovely spot... you seem to be settling in well, glad a little piece of me could go along with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely view when you want to take a rest from quilting with Angelica, love all your white storage drawers, they seem to be quite full :)

    Your cycads look so much greener than the one I have, I need to find a better spot for it I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've moved to paradise!! It's great to see you've settled in and the sewing room is set up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new digs, so glad you found your happy place. Your sewing room looks wonderful, nice and light. Enjoy your first Christmas in your new home!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment! I would love to hear from you!.

Comment

Follow on Bloglovin I would love you to comment!