Monday 24 February 2014

HELP!!

On Saturday I posted a pic of the WIP on the design wall. On Sunday it was quilt, quilt quilt. Very exciting! Texture looked fabulous. Hours later quilting done!!

Well...................a perfectly square quilt with wonky houses was no longer square. Devastation..............

Monday spend pondering. Pulling the quilt through whilst quilting must have stretched on the bias. What to do? Dogs quilt?

I stretched the quilt and pinned it onto the wall and left it. Today with the aid of as squirty bottle of water, I wet it and left it to dry. Anyone out there with experience 'blocking' a quilt? It may take a few days to dry. Lol, how will I cope??

Better start a new quilt! That may save my sanity and take my mind off the problem quilt.

Any advise welcome! Please comment.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment! I would love to hear from you!.

Comment

Follow on Bloglovin I would love you to comment!