Wednesday 5 February 2014

LOVELY BRISBANE!!

Warm (not 42C as in Adelaide!!)  Great break and daughter time!

This was my welcome........

    One of my first quilts.  I was happy to see it on a bed!

My brief was a colourful quilt.  We were living on a yacht, sailing the east coast at the time.  This was my intro into brights.  Quilt as you go, also a first, making it up as I went.  I put 4 blocks together with the narrow sashing, quilted them, then joined the fours together with a wider sashing and corner stones. I  had not used brights before!!

 Back of the quilt.

 Must do something with these colours!  

Must do something about iPhone photos and layout on iPad blogger!!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment! I would love to hear from you!.

Comment

Follow on Bloglovin I would love you to comment!