Sunday 9 February 2014

January finish!

This is my January finish as per New-year resolution!

This UFO has been hanging around waiting for quilting for almost a year. I have realised, when pulling out UFO's, that I generally finish most projects unless I get stuck and don't know which way to go!

In this instance I could not decide how to quilt it! Does this happen to you? So the day came when I had to Complete it. I still had no idea how I wanted to do this. I set up the 'Nina to FMQ. Not knowing what I was going to do, I started on the flower bowl and just kept going. Dense quilting around the flowers made them pop. I was pleased with the end result!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! I feel the same way. Whenever I am reluctant to work on something, I have to stop and ask myself why. It is usually because I just don't where to go next. I am rarely happy with the results if I force things forward.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comment! I would love to hear from you!.

Comment

Follow on Bloglovin I would love you to comment!